Monday, June 13, 2011

Update {Personal}

Hi everyone!

Forgive my recent absence from the blog. There's no excuse, but I do have some good reasons for the lack of posts. First off, The last week of school just ended. Thank God! It really is an impossible feat to make kids do anything those last few days. They are already in vacation mode.

Secondly, merari.com is on it's way! I've been working on the new site for a while and it's almost ready to be revealed. Make sure you add your email on the tab to be notified on the grand opening!

Thirdly, the Merari Photography facebook page is finally up! I know it's taken me a long time to get one, but better late than never, right? Make sure you click the "like" button to get updates on the new site and other cool things I have up my sleeve.



Feel free to poke around and see some old stuff you may have forgotten about. Oh! and if you are in any of the photos, by all means, feel free to tag yourself and share them along ;)

And because a blog post is never complete without a photo, this is the place I wish I was spending my summer in. There's something so awesome about a good hammock on a breezy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment