Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photography related Tats {Personal}

I've always been very "gray area" with tattoos. Never really for nor against. Slowly but surely I've become interested in them ( I blame my gringo who loves the ink) and started thinking that IF I were to get one, what it would be of. I started looking around at photography related tattoos and found some really funny, cute, weird, creative ones.



1 I don't think I would ever have the nerve to do this, but I think it's so beautiful. I love the clean contrast and not to mention, I just love silhouettes of trees. I think it would be cool to do a series of little framed "snapshots" like this one down the back or in the forearm. Maybe even of photos taken by self!
Simple, cute, to the point. Don't think I would get something that big on my wrist though.
3 Cute!
4 If you don't get it, what he tattooed is the light meter that is seen in most cameras. It tells you when you are exposed correctly or not. I love it because its different and witty and not that obvious. It would be cool to get this on a smaller scale on my wrist.
5 I have a soft spot for finger tattoos.
6 (lost the link to it, sorry!) ^ Ditto.


7 I would never foget my F-Stops again!
8 I love vintage cameras.
9^ Ditto.
10 Ouch! but very creative.

I'm sure I won't be getting one any time soon, but I always enjoy other people's creativity and art, whether it's through photography or tattoos. Maybe one day I'll grace this little body with one of my own :-)

Which one did you like the most? What would you like to get a tattoo of?

1 comment:

  1. 5 and 6 are simply lovely! Oh well, they are all beautiful!... Maybe someday, like you say ;)

    ReplyDelete