Monday, April 18, 2011

Anniversary {Personal}

Today my dear gringo and I have been dating for one year. woo hooo! Time sure does fly. Even though we're postponing our celebration because school and work own us, I got all sentimental and started thinking about all our silly/dumb/outright moronic inside jokes and world traveling adventures we've accumulated over these last 12 months. So to celebrate and since this is after all, a photo blog, I've gathered up pictures from some of our adventures.


In case you were wondering, yes, I always stand on that side for pictures... it's my good side!

Forgive me in advance for some of the odd humor found in these... We watched Arrested Development throughout the year and it was some of the best Netflix/Dinner dates ever. Watch at your own risk... risk of laughter.










This one is for you, babe!


I love you, my hombre. Here's to many more years of adventure and funny comedies on Netflix. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment