Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leandro & Natalie {Wedding)

From the first time I met Natalie and Leandro, I genuinely liked them. Their cute "cosito" nicknames for each other and Leandro's Argentinian accent always made me smile. As their wedding day got closer and closer, I got a chance to get to know them and their awesome family and friends. Come their wedding day, I was one of the many with happy tears as they said their wonderfully emotional vows to each other.









Big ups to Natalie for letting me hang her dress on a tree! and bigger big ups to her bridesmaids for helping my vertically-challenged self. You guys rock!





















































Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding day! You have definitely inspired my romantic tendencies.

4 comments:

  1. precioooosas preciosas fotos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're awesome. great job! :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! The pictures cam out sooo good.

    What do you think about doing some maternity pictures for us when we're in Miami? Let me know, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuu love them Merari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete