Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cousins {portraits}

When does it become too late to say Happy New Year? Well, it's already been 5 days, but I'm gonna say it anyway.... Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years. I had the awesome chance of spending it in New York City (Blog on that coming up soon). There is no place like New York for ringing in the new year. It's a fact.

Before I left to New York, a friend asked me to take some photos of him and his cousins. They had not had any photos of them together since they were young and wanted to give their grandma some recent pictures. What good grandsons! We met at a park by my house and had lots of laughs.



























1 comment:

  1. love it. but that concrete tube one makes alex out to be just plain queer. haha

    ReplyDelete