Monday, January 4, 2010

Paula & Brandon {Portrait}

I don't really edit my pictures much. I prefer that "natural" look, simply because I don't want you to look back on these pictures ten years from now and see how dated they look. I do make exceptions, though. Paula wanted a "vintage" look for her photos and I gladly took the opportunity to flow the creative juices.

After much experimenting and trial and error, I think I pulled off some vintage-y looks. I did everything from the classic black and white to an edgier "Lomography" look. Let me know which one is your favorite!



















9 comments:

  1. I love the red umbrella.

    I also like the car photo with the reflection (third one down). I think it would have been cute if they were kissing in the reflection.
    Here's a tutorial I found...I'm Photoshop illiterate, but maybe you can benefit from it. ;-)
    http://veerle.duoh.com/blog/comments/photoshop_vintage_effect/

    ReplyDelete
  2. merari your shots are getting better and better! CREATIVITY is oozing out of you!
    this is reall good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Merari! You're kicking some serious butt! I'm luvin' your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! that one while driving is extremely dangerous! lmao

    ReplyDelete