Monday, November 9, 2009

Berchman & Lauren {Engaged}

This last weekend I headed over to Black Point Marina to shoot some engagement pictures for Berch and Lauren. Not only is this place cute and photogenic, it also has special meaning to the couple because that is where Berch proposed. Cute!

They also incorporated some personal props into the shoot, like Berch's guitar (he's a musician and worship leader at Christ Fellowship Church).

The weather was less than perfect, but I think we were able to get some good shots.























7 comments:

  1. I love it! u did a great job! the first pic is my fav by far! i love how the color of her dress stands out amongst other greens!! LOL :) amazing my friend great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wouldnt even be able to tell that the weather wasnt behaving. As always you continue to impress me :)

    -lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Paula! That first shot rocks!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Awesome. Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 8th picture the most :) great job seester. I'm proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are great pictures. It does not show about the weather. I love the one that they are on a bridge. But then they are two beautiful people that God has created, they will be one. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merari YOU ARE AMAZING I loved them all...they are beautiful and super romantic.....great job seriously...love ya girl
    -ashley<3

    ReplyDelete