Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 1 {South Africa}


I'm here! and its awesome.

We arrived last night dead tired from two days of flying. As previously stated, I had the unfortunate luck of sitting to all of the people I did not want to sit with. Oh well. At least my luggage and I made it here safely.

Today we woke up, headed out to a grocery store about a quarter of a mile away from where we're staying to buy some food for the next couple of days. We've mostly spent the day recuperating from the trip and getting to know the members of our team. Right now, its 6:30pm, I'm sitting in an internet cafe, checking some emails, facebook, you know... the important stuff. So far, I'm having a blast.

I hope to be able to write again tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. how awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read all about your great adventure!

    ReplyDelete