Monday, August 10, 2009

Chriss and Mike {Engaged}

I'm so excited to be shooting couples again. I've been occupied with events and my "other" projects, I was craving to do another romantic shoot. Chriss and Mike are getting married next year and they asked me to shoot their engagement pictures. They're adorable... and total sports for walking around Byscayne Beach with me in 90 degree weather.














ps. How do you like the bigger, bolder, more awesome-er sized pictures? (yup, I just made that word up right now).

7 comments:

  1. hey what happend to ours????
    -lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I love the first one...and the ones on the bench. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, anonymous grammar police.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like. nay, i love. as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these pictures are gorgeoussssss!
    You're truly talented friend.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute! Great job friend and I have to agree with Kristel the ones on the bench are great!

    ReplyDelete