Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NWSA Senior Showcase

My little sister is graduating tomorrow. I'm incredibly proud. It has been a long four years for her and attending a strict art school an hour away has been a daily struggle. She has grown immensely: physically, emotionally, academically and artistically of course. It's great to see her hard work pay off.

Her class displayed their last school art work this last weekend at a nifty downtown art gallery. There were some great pieces, but in my biased opinion my sister's was the best ;-)

(her boyfriend, our brother, and her best friend)



(all the artists designed their own little logo. My sister's is the little monster. Fourth row, third column).

<Photobucket>
This dress was gorgeous.

Photobucket

When she's happy, I'm happy.


this one has nothing to do with the show, but I thought it was interesting.



Well, I'll be posting the graduation pictures this weekend, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. love them :D

    definitely a fan of her monster logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is graduating. Great work as always. I'm so proud of your little sister.

    ReplyDelete