Monday, June 22, 2009

Nuclear weapons, peace and Lance Armstrong

I am finally done with school!

Thursday I turned in my last research paper. It was for my security studies class and I based it on Neorealism and nuclear weapons . It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I echoed the sentiments of this famous International Relations scholar/crazy guy, Kenneth Waltz, who believes that nuclear proliferation (the rapid production of nuclear weapons around the world) will lead to a form of world peace. There's a lot more to that, but that's pretty much the gist of it.  Anyway, its really interesting stuff if you're into that nerdy type of banter. Check out some of his writings if you have some time to kill and some brain cells to develop :-)


Speaking of nuclear weapons, now that I have more time on my hands I started going to the gym which makes my body feel explosive (pun highly intended yet not entirely witty). I'm very motivated to lose the "freshman 15" I gained during all of my college years. I took up cycling for the first time ever and the trainer religiously believes that we are all Lance Armstrong's  clones.  




I don't know... maybe I should leave cycling to the professionals. I don't think the "Lance" look flatters me.

Later this week I'll be posting up pictures of some events I shot this last weekend (I promise they'll be a little better than the one on this post). 

No comments:

Post a Comment