Monday, March 23, 2009

I <3 Family

I have finally found a bit of time to post some pictures of my vacation. Due to some of my family member's shyness, I was compelled not to post the "embarrassing" ones. I know, I know, I'm such a nice person. All in all, it was a wonderful break from routine and I was thankful to spend most of the time with my grandmother and my cousin's new baby (first of the new generation!). There are many family members missing from the pictures (there's 22 of us cousins from my dad's side!) since many of us are all "grown-up" and have things to do. Here's just a taste of my time. Enjoy!

primos Daniel and Sofia
Photobucket

primo Yaro (his dad just bought some land up in the mountains and we went exploring. We found a 'house' that was left a bit... undone). 
Photobucket

prima Andrea
Photobucket

Prima Ana with her new bundle of joy, Josue
Photobucket

Josue (his eyes really are that dark!)
Photobucket

Tia Erma (my dad's oldest sister) and cousin Ricky (he's a tall one). 
Photobucket

Tia Alicia and Josue. She is his grandmother. 
Photobucket
Yaro again. We realized we were old when by 3pm we were ready to nap.
Photobucket
Prima Melisa and Josue. She's super excited to be an aunt. 
Photobucket

My grandparents home. I get nostalgic just looking at this picture. 
Photobucket

My dad's mom is an amazing woman. She and my deceased grandpa raised 7 kids on a pastor's salary and all of them turned out alright, haha.  I miss her. 
Photobucket


I can't wait to go again.

4 comments:

  1. I looove that last picture of your grandma. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!

    beautiful shots. it looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww. I'm amazed. Really. Go back and take more. Josue's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! The pictures speak measures, I'm sure! Yay!

    ReplyDelete