Wednesday, March 25, 2009

David and Jessica

Last year I received an email from a friend of a friend. Jessica had seen some pictures I took at two friends' wedding and she liked them. She was on the hunt for someone to photograph hers and she had me in mind. I was very excited yet I warned her that I wasn't a professional, but simply enjoyed a hobby. She reassured me that she wanted me and with that, Jessica and David became my first wedding clients. Their wedding was this last Sunday at The Bamboo Gallery in Davie. I couldn't have asked for a better couple. Everyone was extremely nice. Jessica even cooked lunch for us as she was preparing for the wedding!

Thank you David and Jessica for taking a chance on me. I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rose petals.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love puns.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bet you've never seen a hookah at a wedding.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. congrats! she looks beautiful. and i love the pic of the pic of the little girl.
    i hadn't ever seen a hookah at a wedding... seems like it was nice and laid back. you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first wedding! they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking wedding!
    Good job, Merari. I am thoroughly impressed.
    Next time we talk in person you have to tell me alllll about it.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete