Sunday, March 29, 2009

CF Worship Concert

I know I'm a bit late in posting these, but to be honest, I completely forgot about them! Thankfully I 'ran' into them today while I was uploading other pictures into my computer.

About a month ago, a local church in Miami, Christ Fellowhip, held a worship concert were all the worship leaders of the different campuses gather and play songs they themselves have collaborated in composing and writing. These are some very talented people and they put on a very entertaining and moving show. I can't wait to attend again next year. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the cliched "hand-raised-in-worship" photo ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket


check out some more pictures over at Candidly Elegant Photography.

5 comments:

  1. I had a great time at the concert.. so glad you joined..
    Ps. the picture of us three came out super cute.. :)
    Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! :)
    i love the pic also! except my hand looks retarded lol

    yay for cf worship concert! :) i had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the last one they had and it's too bad I had to miss this one! Glad I'm able to experience it (somewhat) through pictures!
    Love ya, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots yo ! Need to get ya out here to one of our events too ...

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm down.

    just let me know the when/where ;-)

    ReplyDelete