Monday, March 9, 2009

Brandon & Paula

Photobucket

I've been wanting to go to the Design District for some time and when the opportunity came up to head over and take some pictures of this lovely couple I grabbed it. Its quite an interesting place. It was easy to take photos there since there are lots of picturesque places, not to mention the people that were modeling for me are quite good-looking. Check out the pictures .


ps. I saw Slumdog Millionaire this weekend. I loved it! I now want to learn a Bollywood-type dance. 

5 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY ADORE THEM! :D

    im so excited to see how ours came outt!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O the bamboo garden!!!
    yaaaayyy
    your photographs are awesome!
    next time u come around here let me know so we can chill?
    thia one is my fav...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/merariphotography/3340799009/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredible <3
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i agree with kristel. it's sucio but i love ittt ;D

    ReplyDelete