Monday, February 2, 2009

New interests

This past weekend instead of doing productive things, I spent the majority of my saturday afternoon working on my blog. I made a header from scratch (shout out to Sandra and Ashley for letting me use a picture of their legs) and tried to make it nicer. I don't know if I succeeded in that, but it did help me to realize that I greatly enjoy design. I may not be good at it, but its so much fun to brainstorm ideas, think of logos and experiment with shapes, colors, fonts, pictures, etc.

I should have realized this four years ago when I started college, but C'est la vie. Maybe I'll get another degree in design. Or maybe this is just a fad in my life and I'll get over it in a couple weeks. Anyway, let me know what you think of the new blogsite. It's still a work in progress.

4 comments: