Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I promise this blog has nothing to do with scary/halloween/Jason. I just couldn't/wouldn't come up with a better tittle. I also know this is supposed to be a photo blog of sorts, so I apologize for the lack of photos lately. I promise I'll start posting up more pictures soon :)

In the meantime I have some things to share.
  • I have started twittering. Joining one more social network won't kill me, right?
  • I lost my phone a couple days ago. I bought it with my first paycheck from my first real job a long time ago. It was vintage. I am not able to buy a new one any time soon, so if you want to reach me you can do it through email. I check it like every ten minutes... it's a disease.
  • I don't have money at the moment because I just bought a plane ticket for Honduras. I'll be visitng family during Spring Break. So excited!
  • I will be going to this tomorrow. My sister has some art work displayed. I'm so proud!
  • Check out these amazing award-winning photographs!
  • I turn 22 on Sunday. I'm kinda indifferent about it ... It's not an exciting number. We'll see.

That's it. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment