Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bear9


My favorite local band played a great show last night at the FIU Frost Museum. They always put on an entertaining show. I'm extremely proud of my friends and their creative accomplishments! I am in love with their music, specially "Wall in my Heart". I've played it a couple dozen times on their myspace (check it out). 

If you are wondering what that hoodie is all about, all the band members wear bear hoodies. I'm not sure how this came about, but hey, if the Red Hot Chili Peppers can wear socks on their privates, these guys can wear bear hoodies in a more public body part ;-) 

Danny's Xylophone. 

The lovely audience.

If you're curious about the band, you have to go to over to my flickr page to see them in action. Check it out and let me know what you think. 

and go show Bear9 some love!

3 comments:

  1. Great show, Love captured moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great show, look at the lively audience.. priceless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete