Thursday, January 29, 2009

Veil me

Lately I've been bombarded with weddings and everything related to them. I'm not complaining, because I honestly enjoy helping friends find their dream dress, veil, shoes, etc. Its an honor to be a part of such a joyous event and to experience the annoying decision-making process brides go though. In any case, I was helping a friend look online for some veils. While researching I came about these particular veils called birdcage veils. I fell in love! They are so chic, simple and glamorous.


The best part is that they are a lot cheaper than your usual veil and easy to make, too! So one day (way in the future), when I elope (no wedding headaches for me, thank you very much) with my future fiance in a romantic and exotic place, I would love to don one of these :-)

(photos are not mine, but randomly found through google)

3 comments:

  1. very cool...can't wait to see lauren in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Aren't they the cutest?!?

    I already told Alex that when we renew our vows I want to wear one of those!!!!

    Five year anniversary perhaps? lol. Too soon??? I dunno..but I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more very chic.. ;)

    ReplyDelete