Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update

I noticed it has been a while since I last blogged. The past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic: finals, work, family, church, weddings, etc. I'm glad to say that despite the frantic state of the present, I've managed to sail through unharmed. 

I take that back. Harm has indeed befallen. For the last week or so my right wrist has been hurting. It feels like my bone was squeezed by Shaq and is now eternally bruised. I'm not even sure if bone-bruising is a medical fact, yet the fact remains, I'm in pain. 
  • I finished classes last Friday. I am anxiously awaiting grades.
  • I'm working crazy shifts this week in order to pay for classes next semester. God [always] provides. 
  • My grandma moved in. I love her. I desperately need to move out. Roomies, anyone?
  • The last Zeal of the year went by successfully. I greatly enjoy working with  great group of people to make a good church service happen. 
  • Congrats to Tati, Sandra, David and Yannick for graduating and/or finishing school this semester!
Below is my final project for my photo class. Proudly completed five minutes before it was due. 'tis the life of the procrastinator. My professor was tired of my "cliches" so I tried really hard to be more "out-of-the-box". I'm proud of what I came up with. I wish I would have thought of it earlier in order to develop it more. Next time. 

It is rightfully named "Office Wars". 

My Prof. greatly enjoyed it, hopefully enough to award me a needed A. Heck, I'll take a B+. Let me know how you feel ( sorry about the bad quality). 

Click to enlarge for better view. 





The big (powerful), the majority (the brainless masses) and the ones with the biggest weapon (the rich) always win. 



Well, that's the junk my classmates and professor got out of it. I grabbed it and ran with it. Apparently being an 'out-of-the-box' photographer means providing 'deep' statements about culture/politics/human nature. Aristotle would have been a great photographer. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I like it. :-)


    Oh, and bone bruising is possible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought the last batch was a bit sticky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures. good job...great concept.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete