Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise for Sandra

My friend, Sandra received her BA in Social Work on Tuesday. I was very proud. Some of her friends and I decided to surprise her with dinner at Pei Wei.

After dinner we headed over a friend's house to hang for a bit. I'm glad I decided to take my camera along. I've been lacking in the photography department as of late so I took the festivities as an opportunity to practice and experiment.




One of the girls, Fee, had just gotten a kitten, Jasper. He had been neutered that same day and we were expecting him to be a bit... depressed. We were surprised to find out that he was quite the happy kitten, though. He was as playful as ever.



Isn't he cute?

Anyway, congrats again to Sandra and all the other graduates!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of sandra on the sofa....congrats again to sandra!

    ReplyDelete