Monday, December 22, 2008

Party time

This last weekend was quite eventful. I had the honor to see my mom's violin students perform at their Christmas Concert. I'm so proud of my mom. It's no easy task keeping 15+ elementary school kids seated and behaved let alone teach them to play an instrument. 




The kids sounded great. A little squeaky but hey, its a start. My grandma and mom, respectively. If I look that good at their age, I'll consider myself lucky.

The next day we went to our annual viewing of The Nutcracker. Thanks to Miami traffic we got there a little late, so we had to wait until intermission to go in. My sister and I took advantage of this opportunity to take some pictures in front of the pretty Arscht Center




We were all the way up in the nosebleed section, but the view was still spectacular.

Saturday, my dear friend, Tati had her graduation party. I'm so proud of her. Now she'll be the one bringing home the bacon ;-)

Yesterday Rey and Lauren had their engagement party.... yay!
unfortunately I messed up my hand (blog on that coming later) so I wasn't able to take many pictures.

After the engagement party, I headed over to Zeal's Christmas Party. Good food, good people, good dancing, good times. 

Now, I'm back in the office with my busted hand (office work is a wee bit harder with only one hand) and waiting for Christmas to come :-D

3 comments:

  1. great pictures. :-)

    I love the b/w one of the kids playing violin.

    I'm so sad to be missing out on these great events, but so happy that I get to see the pictures on your blog.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    great pics my love!
    hope your hand feels better!
    work that brace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures darling!!
    Feel better !
    And I wanna know what happen :(..

    Love ya...

    ReplyDelete