Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Indecision '08

So big deal, I stole the title from Comedy Central. If there is one network I trust with daily news, it's Comedy Central and its leading political commentators (and personal heroes), Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Sue me if I think that they have more substance and I learn more from them than from CNN, MSNBC and Fox.  

In any case, I voted on my first presidential elections today. Whoop!

Wait time: 5 minutes
Amendments I had not heard of prior to voting: 2
People that tried to convince me to vote for McCain today: 4
People that succeeded: 0
Hours I spent researching and praying about the election: too many. 

I hope you all voted also. If you didn't, I hope you're comfortable in your decision. You have the right to vote, but not the right to complain if you didn't. 

Hope you all have a good Election day :-D

1 comment: