Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My favorite David.

His mom and I took him to a pumpkin patch last weekend. I never knew how difficult it was to get a two year-old to sit still and smile for a picture. I admire those poor JC Penney portrait photographers that have to dress up in clown suits and bribe children to stay put (or maybe they only exist on T.V.). I did get some good shots of Mr. Handsome. I have a feeling he's gonna be a ladies' man. 


I love the raw emotion. 

all together now : "aww". 

I played around with photoshop for this one to give it a nifty vintage feel. Yea or Nay?

7 comments:

  1. Aww, he's my favorite too. I miss my little man.
    Just ask Alex, I remind him constantly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Good job with the last one...I approve. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yea" to the vintage feel! (even though i'm not a photographer)


    He's so big! I was looking at old photos of him yesterday. How the time goes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little boy...he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!
    or is it yea.
    ok. your last photo wins.
    absolutely love them all =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. definite YES to the last one! very nice work, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just way too cute!!!
    I love that little kid!!!

    ReplyDelete