Monday, October 13, 2008

Couples gallore

I know I've been a little absent from the blog world for a bit. I've been completely preoccupied with school, work, and wedding stuff. Apparently there's a marriage/baby bug going around. I had the pleasure of going to Kat and Lenny's wedding last week. It was great! It moved me to (almost) tears. Last week my friend Glennis and my cousin, Ana, gave birth to their firstborns and two of my favorite people got engaged. When will the madness end???

Anyway, I don't usually like to merge two events in one blog, but I probably won't have time to do separate ones so here are some pictures I was honored to take last week:










Rey and Lauren's Engagement:






I've realized that I have a tendency to cut off people's hair/forehead in pictures. I don't know if its because I'm short, or maybe I think it looks cool in the viewfinder... but I gotta work on that.
Anyway, congrats to you all!
"Another one bites the dust" Anyone? ;-)

7 comments:

  1. it's because you are short :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in one week's time, in our group of friends we had a bridal shower, bachelorette party, engagement, baby shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding.
    Yeah, I would say "another one bites the dust." I'm gonna laugh when it's you.
    And maybe you're cutting off people's heads because it doesn't really add to the picture. But maybe it is b/c you're short. I would've never noticed if you hadn't said it, but now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think it looks bad...just work on it...and I agree it may be because you are short. Just aim a little bit higher maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my opinion:
    I think it's an acquired taste....

    =)

    i <3 you.
    Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. i personally love ur photos the way they are


    i agree with brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for our friends having babies...getting married and gettign engaged! woo! anyhoo... about the pics.. I'm not sure why that happens, but some people cut off the top of heads intentionally, b/c it gives it a little "kick", but...you may wanna aim higher...to test it out. it may or may not work.

    -steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. You know it could possibly be that you are short, but just see it as a merari stamp!
    The pictures are still great so oh well..

    And I totally want you to be around for my special events ;-)...

    -genevie

    ReplyDelete