Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm in an NC state of mind.

I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow. 

Thanks to Fay and the good people over at SouthWest Airlines, I was able to advance my friends and I's Tuesday morning flight a day early. Extra day of vacation. No extra charge. Yay!

I've been really looking forward to this. I get to see some awesome friends as well as Paramore AND John Mayer! (yes, this is me rubbing it in your face). 

I hope to share with you soon some cool pictures of this land less traveled. I heard there's deer there. And Mountains. And good hair weather. 

Maybe I'll be brave enough to sneak my camera into the concert. We'll see!

Please pray for our safe travels! 

3 comments:

  1. i want to see pics of mayer! i miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! have fun!
    i'll see you when you get back!!! :)
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. john mayer? sweet... i'm seeing him on the 31st :)

    ReplyDelete