Monday, August 11, 2008

Ana and family.

My co-worker, Ana, has been wanting some family pictures for a while. She has been one of my biggest fans (thanks!)  :-)
Saturday, we met up at a park in Coral Gables where she and her husband got married. Its beautiful and I'm sure it would have been even better if it wasn't 90 degree weather. Her children are gorgeous, and despite her toddler's fussiness, we were able to get some decent shots.

I know there are plenty of "photographically wrong" things in this shot, and I almost threw it away, but after looking at it for a while I fell in love it! Sure its super overexposed, but I think it gives it something special, right? I dunno. That's my justification and i'm sticking to it! 

By the way, My sister hooked it up with a good version of photoshop, so now, i get to do cool stuff to my pictures! I spent all weekend learning tricks. Yes, I am a nerd.




I love this shot. My favorite part is Ana's husband standing in the background in his "angry" pose. Ana had a laugh.

5 comments:

  1. great photos! (as always)
    i love the one with the tree... tree of life? lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are getting better by the minute...when is it my turn. Love the pic of the two girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelentes tomas, Que bueno que tengas la habilidad y el interes para esto

    ReplyDelete