Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who's the boss?

My mom and sis left to Costa Rica today to visit family. They're gone for a whole month. (not bitter... not bitter at all). My dad will be joining them later.

Know what this means?
I'm boss.
I have to cook, clean, do laundry, pay bills, take care of my bro (aka, find him a job). On the positive, I pretty much get to do whatever I want (after working, going to school, studying and cleaning... yay for responsibility) Not that I didn't have freedom before... I pretty much do whatever I want now... I guess really there is no positive here? **sigh**

Well, at least I'm having a taste of adulthood. Let's see how I feel about this after a couple weeks.

Anyway...

This weekend I got to see Wall-E.

Amazing.

I usually like to go against the grain (I have a mild case of rebel-without-a-cause syndrome). I kept hearing that this movie was the best thing to happen to the film industry since they started making talkies. I admit it. I loved it. I laughed, I (almost) cried. Who knew robots could be so ... alive with emotion?

Next up, The Dark Knight. Anyone wanna go to the midnight showing? Now that I'm boss, I won't have a problem going to the movies so late. Not that I had a problem before....
Anyway, holler so we can buy tickets soon. ;-)

2 comments: