Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coral Gables

This past weekend my sister and I visited Coral Gables and walked around (better yet, up and down) Miracle Mile. I've lived in South Florida for 10 years and I've never had the opportunity to explore this intriguing area. The people-watching is a good-enough reason to drive the 40-odd minutes, try to find decent parking and walk around in May weather... okay, maybe it's not.... I did get some nice shots, though!





Ps. I've also been trying to come up with a decent watermark... what do you guys think of the one I used for these?

4 comments:

  1. i love the photos!
    youre doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! My favorites are the first one and the last one. Good job, Merari.
    As for the watermark...I think it's fine...nothing fancy, doesn't take away from the photo... cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are great...I agree with Kristel. However, I don't want to be a hater but you did ask for our opinion, I don't like the watermark. The simplicity is great but the length to me is a little much. I mean if you want everyone to know its from blogspot fine but other words its a longs titile.

    ReplyDelete