Monday, April 14, 2008

Pack up your bags...

I moved(my blog).

Piecesofme(rari) has moved over to Merari/Photographs.

Apparently there were some technical difficulties, so I think this move will be for the better.

So you are now obliged to go to your google reader, your "favorites" section or whatever you use to remind yourself to read my blog and put Merari/Photographs in there.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, check out some pictures from Kristel's bridal shower. It was great. The food was tasty and she looked gorgeous.




hotness.




"What traffic sign would you follow when Kristel is in a bad mood?"

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! The photos look great! ;-)
    And I'm glad you're moving, lol. Now I can read your blog every time my GoogleReader reminds me to do so. :-)

    Don't forget about the burn folder. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos...your getting better keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos! they came out wonderful :)

    dang im wanting to do another photo shoot... hehe ;) lol
    ♥ ya

    ReplyDelete