Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eric&Lia Engaged!

I had been thinking of starting a blog just for my photography. Thanks to my procrastinating, today is the day I decided to start it.

To start the blog, I'll post some of my most recent pictures. These I took last Sunday at Lia and Eric's engagement party. I love them and despite my hating, I do wish them decades of happiness and love.

Here are my favorite pictures. Feedback is always welcomed ;)








He was very happy to be the ringbearer.









This is Lia's sister, Marisol and her boyfriend. Probably one of my favorite pictures i've ever taken.

2 comments:

  1. i do like that last one! and congrats to the happy couple :D and the amazing photographer. you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! awesome blog. nice work. :-)

    ReplyDelete